How you can help?
- Monetary donations will help us greatly in any of our 'Areas of Aid'
- Personal introductions to potential sponsors and charitable fund managers will enable us to introduce our work to decision-makers who would otherwise ignore a letter of appeal "out of the blue".
- Come and join us : once a month on a Wednesday morning, and contribute your skills, your time, shop for us, deliver for us....we need volunteers!
- Sewing, overlocking, knitting and crocheting of babies' and children's clothing and blankets will always be appreciated
- Donations of new or used items :
- Clothing and shoes (all ages)
- Baby paraphernalia
- Basic Toiletries (toothpaste, toothbrushes, washcloths, aqueous cream, deodorants, etc.)
- Cosmetics (new/used/samples)
- Toys and Games (educational, board games, etc)
- Paint and Crayons, craft items
- Foodstuffs (packet soups, peanut butter, tea, sugar, biscuits, jam, milk powder, protein bars, cereals....)
- Heaters and fans, toasters, kettles, etc
- TVs, DVDs, radios, VCRs, CD players>
- Fridges, tumble dryers and washing machines
- Foam rubber (for paraplegic patients)
- Sewing machines, wool, fabric (fleece, winter sheeting, etc.), knitting needles, etc.
- Christmas presents (wrapped, marked)
- Vegetable seeds, gardening equipment
- Sponsorship or reduced prices of foodstuffs (peanut butter, soup) or toiletries, fabric, etc - all of the items mentioned above.
- Approach your local schools, scouts, clubs, etc., to adopt us as one of their "charities", for funding or sponsorship
- If you're not in the Johannesburg area, help us with research, phoning, admin....